Plaxgen is seeking a Full/Part time Laboratory Assistant with relevant experience to work in our CLIA lab.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
The Laboratory Assistant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Under supervision and control of the Testing personnel, the Laboratory Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Assist in compiling testing volume data.
- Assist in performing and recording quality control and maintenance of testing supplies and equipment.
- Measures and records temperatures. Notifies laboratory manager of out of range temperatures. Assists with correcting these problems if appropriate.
- Assist in accepting and accessioning specimens into manual log book and distributing them to the appropriate area.
- Answering phones, routing calls and taking messages as necessary.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Send your resume to email@example.com